Recorded: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Duration: Approx. 60 min.
- Tom Braun, Objects Conservator at the Minnesota Historical Society
- Tammy Schmitz, Doll Restoration Artist in Private Practice, Celinda’s Doll Shoppe, and former volunteer in the Objects Conservation Lab at the Minnesota Historical Society
Elsa Huxley, Director of Communications, Heritage Preservation
The featured resources for this Live Chat were provided by the Minnesota Historical Society:
- Tips for Conserving your Composition Doll
- Doll Conservation: Advanced Treatments
- Ancker Doll Project Report: Conservation Treatments
Tammy Schmitz and Tom Braun made this list of additional resources and supply outlets available for the participants.
PLEASE NOTE: The archive will launch in a new window; please make sure that pop-up blockers are turned off.
For closed captions, please access this via this link.