Connecting to Collections Care Online Community

Museum Archive software Company in Boston area?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello

I am QA Analyst. I would like to work at Museum Archive software Company. I have been researching but unable to find companies in Boston area. Could anyone recommend good Museum Archive software company in Massachusetts?

marie

Hello

I am QA Analyst. I would like to work at Museum Archive software Company. I have been researching but unable to find companies in Boston area. Could anyone recommend good Museum Archive software company in Massachusetts?

Rebecca Elder
      Participant

Hello, Marie–

The museum software museum is quite small, so there may not be anyone established in the Boston area. The most well-known museum software company is PastPerfect (www.museumsoftware.com), but they are in Pennsylvania.

I wish I had more to tell you.

Rebecca Elder
      Participant

Hello, Marie–

The museum software field is quite small, so there may not be anyone established in the Boston area. The most well-known museum software company is PastPerfect (www.museumsoftware.com), but they are in Pennsylvania.

I wish I had more to tell you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Connecting to Collections Care Forum Archives – 2015 through 2018’ is closed to new topics and replies.